Director of Software Development, RBAC Inc.
Mr. Morrissett graduated with highest honors from UCLA with a degree in Mathematics / Computer Science, and has subsequently had over 30 years of experience in the software development field, including extensive work in engineering applications, modeling, simulation, and business systems.
His career includes 15 years at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory and the California Institute of Technology. Projects completed include:
- Leading a team building components for the ‘Space Flight Operations Center’, a data processing system for monitor and control of all inter-planetary spacecraft.
- Architecting and leading a team to produce operational systems for the ‘High Speed Simulator’, a spacecraft modeling system used to support missions to Jupiter, Saturn, and the Voyager Interstellar Mission.
- Modeling of electromagnetic wave propagation through atmospheric turbulence, telescopes and adaptive optics systems.
Mr. Morrissett has also been responsible for producing a diverse set of software for business analytics and support applications, including:
- Directing a team responsible for re-engineering the customer relationship management (CRM) center for a major satellite television provider.
- Architecting a web-based customer tracking and fulfillment center for a marketing company.
- Running teams responsible for creating web-based operational pictures of distributed monitoring systems, including building management systems (BMS) and network operations and control centers (NOCC).
Mr. Morrissett is very pleased to be directing the software development at RBAC, Inc., a premier company producing economic forecasting tools for the energy industry.
© 2016 RBAC, Inc. All rights reserved.