Market Simulation for Energy Regulators
Energy Regulators need to be certain that any changes to policy or regulation will have effect that they intend for them to have. Use RBAC’s energy market simulators to understand what impacts regulatory changes would have.
- Project Analysis: Use RBAC’s energy market simulators to analyze how different types of projects such as pipelines and storage and their effect on gas flows and price for their associated area.
- Market Impact Analysis: RBAC’s energy market simulators can be used to run a variety of conditions and scenarios to see how different aspects of the energy market such as supply, demand, and infrastructure, all work together and how changes to them impact the market.
- Market Power Analysis: Can use RBAC’s energy market simulators to determine if changes in the market are fundamentally driven or if a single entity caused them.
- Policy Analysis: RBAC’s energy market simulators can help turn uncertainty to certainty by helping determine how the implementation of new policies, guidelines, and regulations would affect the energy market.
- Energy Transition Strategy: Countries around the world are undergoing energy transitions in order to move to what they believe is the future of energy for their country. RBAC’s energy market simulators can help you analyze the impacts of moving towards low carbon energy sources.
- Fundamentals Forecasting: Using RBAC’s energy market simulators, one can create scenarios to simulate aspects of a cost/benefit analysis with respect to market fundamentals.
Market Simulation Solutions
Find out more about how we can help through RBAC’s products and services: