Market Simulation for IOCs and NOCs
IOCs and NOCs both can utilize what RBAC’s energy market simulators have to offer. They can run a variety of scenarios using either their own data or data compiled by RBAC’s team of experts on what they expect the energy market to look like in the short and long term.
- M&A Strategy: Simulate different merger and acquisition scenarios and how they would affect
- Corporate Strategy: Use RBAC’s energy market simulators to plan for both the short- and long-term future through modeling current and planned projects.
- Energy Transition Strategy: Determine how to best approach the energy transition and what investments need to be made to comply with changing regulations.
- Risk Analysis: Calculate associated risk with investments and new projects to determine if these investments are worth their risk.
- Portfolio Optimization: View potential areas for expansion to diversify your energy assets and which ones will bring the highest ROI.
- Asset Valuation: Identify the value of your assets by comparing historical and future value forecasts.
- Trading Strategy: View market trends and forecasts from RBAC’s experts and compare with your information.