Market Simulation for Downstream
Utilities and IPPs need to be able to simulate a variety of conditions and scenarios that would affect gas flows and their ability to provide to their customers. Using RBAC’s energy market simulators, Utilities and IPPs can determine when natural gas is expected to be in high demand and at what price.
- M&A Strategy: Utilize GPCM to determine possible assets for purchase and determine synergy with consolidated assets.
- Corporate Strategy: Forecast regional demand and how it affects resource allocation.
- Energy Transition Strategy: Perform long term scenario analysis under different green scenarios as gas consumption in residential areas faces uncertainty in demand with changing regulations.
- Risk Analysis: Allow you to simulate the effects of losing one of your major pipelines. How would a significant impact to a pipeline, such as a natural disaster, affect you, your customers, and surrounding pipelines?
- Transportation and Storage Contracting Analysis: Use GPCM for negotiating transportation or storage space to make a case for price increases or decreases during negotiation.