Market Simulation for Upstream
E&P companies must be able to ascertain the potential value of newly explored resources and be able to plan if investing into these resources would be a worthwhile endeavor for their company. Using RBAC’s energy market simulators, E&P companies can identify potential investment opportunities and their associated risks to take advantage of opportunities during the energy transition.
- M&A Strategy: Simulate production or changes and how they impact pricing hubs.
- Corporate Strategy: Simulate production forecasts to create business plans and estimate revenue.
- Risk Analysis: Allows producers to forecast pricing and create hedging strategies.
- Portfolio Optimization: Allows producers to simulate different conditions and determine if it’s beneficial to drill more now or to hold acreage in reserve.
- Asset Valuation: Simulating market conditions and how prices react to various levels of production.