Market Simulation for Midstream
GT&S companies have to be able to forecast supply and demand scenarios so they can understand the current and future states of the market. Using RBAC’s energy market simulators, GT&S companies can plan for increases or decreases in supply and demand and plan storage levels accordingly.
- M&A Strategy: Simulate utilization levels of new or acquired pipelines or create valuations for storage assets.
- Corporate Strategy: Create long-term simulations to model future revenues from current business activities.
- Energy Transition Strategy: Identify under-utilized pipeline assets and possibly convert natural gas/oil pipelines to CO2 or Hydrogen.
- Risk Analysis: Evaluate potential projects being considered or partially under development to determine viability to potentially save further expenditures into an unviable project.
- Portfolio Optimization: Understand how gas flows from production assets to premium priced markets and value open capacity.
- Asset Valuation: Understanding how pipelines are utilized and set rates to recoup costs.
Market Simulation Solutions
Find out more about how we can help through RBAC’s products and services: