- “Optimizing Complex Natural Gas Models”, presented at the INFORMS National Meeting, Los Angeles, CA, April 1995
- “GRIDNET Natural Gas Operations Optimizing System”, with C.P. Neill, presented at the ORSA / TIMS National Meeting, Anaheim, CA, August 1991
- “The TENRAC Gas Pipeline Competition Model,” in Analytic Techniques for Energy Planning, B. Lev, F.H. Murphy, J.A. Bloom & A.S. Gleit (Editors), Elsevier Science Publishers, North-Holland Publishing Company, 1984.
- “Natural Gas Pipeline Competition Model,” Texas Energy and Natural Resources Advisory Council, 1982.
- “Port of Los Angeles Bunker Fuel Study and Forecasting Model,” Port of Los Angeles, 1982.
“Computer Simulation Model of the Consolidated Marine Oil Terminal in the Los Angeles Outer Harbor,” Port of Los Angeles, 1981.
- “Freight Network Equilibrium Model: Supply/Demand Disaggregation Methodology,” EPRI Coal Transport Modeling Workshop, 1981.
- “The Northeast Regional Environmental Impact Study: Theory Validation and Application of a Freight Network Equilibrium Model,” (with T.L. Friesz, J. Gottfried, A.J. Zielen, R. Tobin, and S.A. Meleski), Argonne National Laboratory, 1981.
- “Using Generalized Networks to Forecast Natural Gas Distribution and Allocation during Periods of Shortage,” in Mathematical Programming Study 15, North-Holland Publishing Company, 1981.
- “Natural Gas Network Modeling as Part of the National Energy Transportation Study,” Proccedings of the Transportation Research Forum, No. 21, 1980.
- “Natural Gas Flows in the Midterm: Methods and Results from TERA’s Natural Gas Network Model,” Proceedings of the Transportation Research Board of the National Research Council, 1979.
- “Modeling Gas Transportation for the Department of Energy,” Robert Brooks and Associates, 1978.
- “GASNET2: the Electric Power Research Institute Natural Gas Transmission, Distribution, and Pricing Model,” (with Mathtech) 1977.
- “The Federal Energy Administration Natural Gas Transmission Model,” (with Chase Econometrics Associates, Inc.), 1976.
- “Use of Multidimensional Utility Functions in Hazardous Shipment Decisions,” Working Paper #4-2-1976, Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Southern California.
“A Review of Decision Analytic Methods Applicable to Natural Hazards Risk Reduction Policy Analysis,” Working Paper #3-3-1976, Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Southern California.
- “GASNET: A Mathematical Programming Model for the Allocation of Natural Gas in the United States,” Working Paper #3-4-1976, Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Southern California.
- Allocation of Natural Gas in Times of Shortage: A Mathematical Programming Model of the Production, Transmission, and Demand for Natural Gas under Federal Power Commission Regulation, Ph.D. dissertation, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1975.
- “Use of Multidimensional Utility Functions in Decision Analysis in Hazardous Material Transportation: Applicability and Limitations,” (with Ashok S. Kalelkar of Arthur D. Little, Inc.), Proceedings of the 80th National Meeting of AIChE, 1975.
- “Decision Analysis in Hazardous Material Transportation,” (with Ashok S. Kalelkar and Lawrence J. Partridge of Arthur D. Little, Inc.), Proceedings of National Conference on Control of Hazardous Material Spills, AIChE, 1974.
- A Mathematical Model of Growth in Physics, Master’s Degree thesis, University of Texas, Austin, 1972.
Contact RBAC Inc. at (281) 506-0588 for information about these other publications.